With us, you can combine your passion for IT, economics, and people. Join us in ensuring functioning HR IT systems and therefore satisfied employees worldwide.
- Cooperation with colleagues, who are passionate about what they do
- Individual support from mentors and many further training courses – So that you can achieve your full potential
- A characteristically familiar culture with an open-door policy and joint activities
Consult – Support – Train | Your tasks…
- With a well-founded training, you will start directly in our everyday business activities and support our international customers with their fascinating questions about the SAP personnel management software.
- You will become familiar with the SAP HXM software solutions
- Together in a team, you will analyze our customers’ requirements and conceive solution approaches
- You will be in close contact with our customers, answering their questions, and helping them with their problems
- You will implement and adapt Cloud/on-premise systems
What is important to us:
- Completed HTL and/or ongoing (business) informatics studies, or similar, with very good grades
- Very good programming expertise in at least one programming language and database know-how
- Enjoy puzzles and problem-solving
- German at least C1 level and English at B2 level
You can also look forward to …
- Lunch with a view: We are located directly on Stephansplatz!
- Focus on quality: We support each other in achieving our best
- Great work/life balance – Following orientation and upon agreement, where you work and when you work is flexible
- Varied tasks with direct customer contact, as well as occasional European travel
- Excellent performance, from us too! In 2022 we ranked number 2 in kununu’s SMEs in Vienna!
Depending on qualifications and professional experience, the monthly gross salary ranges from EUR 2,500 to EUR 3,800 in addition to an attractive, performance-oriented bonus scheme.
*We care about the person, not their gender! We focus on diversity, reject discrimination, and do not think in terms of gender, ethnic origin, religion, disability, age or sexual identity.
Have we sparked your interest? Then why not apply today!