Being part of the HCM ADVICE team means cooperation in its best sense – where people help those who help them, maintaining an equal balance of give and take.
Our team at HCM ADVICE is characterized by high levels of people skills, motivation and professional know-how. Teamwork is very important to us. Every voice is heard, no matter how junior or senior. Our managers take on mentoring roles to support our junior consultants in taking on responsibility and getting to know various tasks, projects and tools. Our consultants regularly exchange in-depth knowledge and expertise to develop new ideas and solutions.
Some hard facts why we have fun working at HCM ADVICE:
- We work in a calm, concentrated, and focused manner. Even during stressful busy periods, we never work against each other but always support each other.
- Our projects are feasibly calculated, and our project teams are always carefully put together. While there will always be stressful and unpredictable situations in project work, we always calculate projects fairly for our customers and employees.
- Because we employ driven, ambitious people, who expect further training and development, we actively encourage and support this.
- We are a team of young, highly motivated and smart individuals. Our flat hierarchy means that decisions can be made and implemented quickly and that employees are treated equally across all levels of the company. Having an open-door policy and “you culture” are not just buzzwords, but a living reality that distinguishes us from other employers.
- Our working days are planned in such a way that we can work efficiently, but also have time for lunch and coffee breaks together.
Teamwork is the foundation of our success!