With us, you can combine your passion for IT, economics, and people. Join us in ensuring functioning HR IT systems and therefore satisfied employees worldwide.
- Cooperation with colleagues, who are passionate about what they do
- Individual support from mentors and many further training courses – So that you can achieve your full potential
- A characteristically familiar culture with an open-door policy and joint activities
Your responsible field of work…
- Help to manage our Chinese location
- Support our international customres and taking project management and customer responsibility
- Analysis of customer requirements in workshops
- Conceptualization of ideal situations
- Adaptation of the Cloud/On-Premise systems
- Supporting our sales and recruiting team in finding potential Chinese customers and employees
- Builing up our company in China
What you bring to the table…
- Degree in information technology or comparable education
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working in SAP-Consulting
- Experience in completing several implementation projects of SAP Payroll and Time Management China
- Project Management experience as a plus
- Strong analytical thinking and a structured, solution- and qualityoriented approach to work
- Fluently in Chinese and English, ready to work in multiple language areas (optimal would be e.g. German)
- High levels of motivation and determination to offer outstanding solutions for our customers
- Modern office in a central location!
- Focused on quality: We support each other in achieving our best
- Exciting tasks and international projects with worldwide travel
- The possibility to learn more about different SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors moduls
- An exceptionally attractive, performance-based and transparent remuneration system
*People count, not gender! We believe in diversity, reject discrimination and do not think in terms of gender, ethnic origin, religion, disability, age or sexual identity.
Have we sparked your interest? Then why not apply today!