The on-going service and support of your SAP HXM application (Cloud and/or On-Premise) is very important to us. We are accustomed to consulting our customers according to their specific individual needs.
Prompt answers to your phone calls, text messages, emails or electronic tickets are part of our daily service.
Depending on your preference, we are prepared to be in touch either through professional ticketing systems or simply via email, text messages or phone calls. We are also happy to support you on site. No matter how you contact us, your requests always receive our highest attention.
We support your management, your HR management, your employees, key users, SAP HCM supervisors or your SAP Customer Competence Center. We are happy to share our know-how with your employees – in as much depth as desired. No matter what level of support you need, we are happy to assist you in any area of your SAP Human Experience Management.
Usually we provide our support services for the following selection of subjects:
- Statutory fiscal year changes
- Changes to your performance rating system
- “Roll-out” of your SAP HCM system on domestic and international markets
- Software patches, updates and upgrades
- Technical adjustments of interfaces to other systems
- Successive enhancement of your SAP HCM system with other SAP HCM components, such as
- Organizational management, mapping the organizational units and positions
- Automated time management, eliminating many manual steps
- Internet-based Employee Self-Service (ESS), internet-based Management Self-Service (MSS) or SAP FIORI for paperless, cost-effective, and mobile handling of HR processes
- Recruiting, including recruiting marketing, to attract the best employees
- New employee onboarding to deploy employees quickly and effectively
- Succession management / succession planning for key positions
- Compensation management to ensure that your bonus processes are transparent
- Integration of SAP Analytics applications to keep track of your most important data
- or simply supporting your users in their daily use