Another Successful Go-Live!
The project was initiated by the Austrian affiliate. As a result of the company wide introduction of SAP, a Business Blueprint for the implementation of an Austrian SAP Time Management became necessary. This included the mapping of the complex Austrian collective agreement. The subsequent implementation was handed over to the internal IT of the Turkish parent company.
- Demand Analysis and creation of a Business Blueprint for the Implementation of SAP Time Management in Austria.
- Mapping of Austrian collective agreement for Airport employees under consideration of the global settings of active SAP HCM Systems.
- The project was realised under significant time pressure.
- After several internal delays, the Blueprint was created by ADVICE in the shortest possible time
- High-quality consultancy service which fulfill the statutory standards and the high requirements of the project
- Adherence to the critical schedule of the overall SAP project
4 weeks passed between the inquiry and the successful implementation. The project comprised workshops on requirement analysis; the rest was performed remotely. 30% on-site (Vienna Airport), 70% remote.
HCM ADVICE serves as external know-how partner. Possible assistance with implementation.