A long-term partnership!
Sulzer Chemtech is a globally active company. At its major locations, it wants to rely on globally harmonised HR processes in SAP, as well as consider local processes and country-specific requirements regarding payroll and time management within the system. Furthermore, the ongoing support of SAP HR shall be delivered by one service provider.
- Definition, implementation and enhancment of a global HR template including global reports (CH, CN, SG, IN, US, TW, DE)
- Implementation and rollout of various SAP HR functionalities (ESS & MSS, Occupational Health Management, etc.)
- Local support of HR departments in different countries (DE, EN, CN)
- One service provider for all SAP HR matters, across countries and cultures
- Increased transparency through the representation of global and local processes in SAP Standard
- Access to up-to-date external know-how and “best practice” approaches from other businesses
Long-term support for the entire SAP HR landscape and implementation of various SAP HR projects (duration between 1-6 months). Regular on-site meetings (Zurich, St. Gallen, Shanghai). Remote 70%, On-site 30%.
Rollout of ELM in Switzerland as well as global implementation of structural authorizations.